Sunday, May 25, 2008

the oni 1 tat can comfort me

huh tat fuckin asshole using bad words to scold me..wat the hell!i din do anythin lo..fuck off..i duno wat happen..suddenly u noe..huh..lik wat kok yang said rubbish is rubbish juz dun fuckin bother wat the fuckin asshole do..im tryin my best..ruin my mood huh..everyone can bully me except for tat fuckin asshole..all of them fr smksp are useless except for kok yang..he is the oni 1 tat can comfort me n make me try to cool down..thank you very much kok yang, if 1 day he reli die i promise i reli wil treat u somethin nice and expensiv..

4 comments:

Car Men said...

hey ..... u indirectly say im bad jek .... hahahaha .. dont be so moody lar ... cheer up !!!!! XD

tracy said...

ooiii...dun be so angry. no need to care wad they said to u dela. talk to me la. i wAN A notebook.

That's One Law said...

Wah! U saying all the SMK SP?
Me too? Your brother too? Don't forget you too also from SMK SP ok! Mind your words! I know you too angry but why you want to make youself suffer for that fellow?

Take care!

小雨 said...

soli la mayb i should say part of them hehe im very soli ^^