Thursday, December 30, 2010

ღ last day for internship ღ


301210, is my very last day for my internshi today.. thanks to Malaysia haha after living for 20 years on earth i think this will be the first time for me to say; Malaysia Boleh lol.. thanks to Malaysia team that won the football match so that tomorrow 311210 will be a public holiday!!! means yeah today my last day hehe you will never know how happy i am~!!!
my both bosses mr and mrs lai keep on thanks me today when i say bye bye to them.. ooo i feel so shy when they say so cause i always do wrong things still they keep on thank me hehe.. and they are damn nice and understanding.. guess what? they give me my salary today hehe means i can spend them tomorrow hehehe~!!!
and my senior there Fui Sun that guide me always.. nice working with her for these 2 months time.. i know i have give her a lot of trouble these 2 months seriously no joke i know my own abillity i know i have do a lot of thing not right i thought she will be please that i left today but she actually tell me she feel sad for my leaving *touch* thanks for everything you taught me for these 2 months time.. seriously i have learn a lot from you.. now i know how to handle these children well.. it might be a preparation for me to face the obstacles in the future =)
lastly bye bye to all my angels students.. yes i manage to remember all the names of my students *angels + devils all on my mind*
bye Jing Yao, Jing Xuan, Jing Wen *most lengzai*
ian and lyn the brother and sister that always entertaint me
the cute cute shi tong and shi ying *everything i call shi ying i feel so warm cause i feel like i am calling saix haha same name with saix saix*
yenki the hardworking one that do not need me to shout at her all the time =)
all are names of angels student not devils hahaha devils student ? nahhhh wait long long please gik sei me daily huh..

No comments: