Thursday, February 2, 2012

⋈ Flying Chilies ⋈

260112 - happy 4th day of CNY... went to have lunchie with daddy and mummy at flying chilies, the garden then shop a little while and bought myself something ***a scarf from vincci accessory and a top from mng***
after shopping then off to thean hou temple to pray pray and later on cont bai nian =]
p.s: will show picha from thean hou temple on the coming post


mummy's fruit punch, and me of course take away chatime here and daddy... well i forgotten what he had hahaha because i do not have a chance to capture his drink
this my faves fish cake **om nom nom
black pepper sizzling beef
tomyum seafood
red curry chicken
baby kailan with salted fish
my daddy, mummy and me
after the lunchie well my tummy is like burning
spicy til the max BUT still worth it

No comments: