Tuesday, October 2, 2012

✽ charlie brown ✽

hello everyone this is charlie brown at KLCC hahaha.. went there with mum for tea time.. and the environment there is much more better than the one i went at Singapore lol~ bout food rating? well, i don't know how to rate cause i am having different thing here.. however the menu here is also much more choice than the one at Singapore..
 the colorful and attractive rooftop
this is what we had, charlie brown sandwiches.. haha i still thought there will be charlie brown's face on the sandwiches.. the food is fine but i think it is a little too expensive
 hot for me and cold for mummy
 have a closer look on our charlie brown, awwwww so "tak sampai hati" drink it =p
  haha taking the same school bus with charlie brown and friends..
 hi my leng leng mummy ♥♥♥
 and me on my chupa chups hoodie.. im lovin it ♥
 haha buat bodo with the drink
last picha before we left, i ♥ my mummy muchie muchie.. she is my best friend all the time and also my listener that ready to absorb everything that burst by me without complaining.. only words can't tell how much i ♥ her..
 and this is the thing i get for today's shopping.. from candylicious yo~

No comments: