Sunday, February 23, 2014

no title

230214 - look at the last post, is been a year i nvr update my blog. what makes me decide to blog again? i feel sad and terrible sad that i dont know how to say or explain. i told my friend im sad but then i cant explain why. i just feel so. therefore im here to release a little and hope i will be fine after this. i am sad. many things happen since morning and everything does not go well. and well, im blamed for all these thing. till now im thinking really deeply is it my fault? i know it is not but someone just nvr admit it and put all the blame on me for no reason. why? im really in a bad mood and i thought we actually need a talk but you just dont give a damn and sleep like a dead one. whats wrong now ? is only 8o'clock. just a simple talk will ease my aches heart but you just dont want to do it. i dont know why. im sad