Sunday, July 13, 2008

blame me if u wan

i noe LAZ TIME (wil not hav tis chance anymore now) when im havin prob u wil alwaz listen to me..now not i dun wan to listen to u..if u r not cryin i wil not wan to bother u cos u treat me as ur nobody no respect n everythin so do i stil hav to care for u? i tot she had dump u den oni i start to feel tat u r pity..but u r not..u cried cos u feel u treat her bad? n u r tellin me u feel soli for her? WTH~ wil u feel sad when u treat me bad? wil u feel sad when u scold me? well u wont cos u juz treat me as a rubbish! u wont care how i feel! u juz wont bother! hav u realize tat u had change after u hav a gf? u dun care all of us anymore~

1 comment:

That's One Law said...

Yaya...What happen to him oh? SPM coming leh... Better concentrate on study la.Why always absent har?