Friday, July 18, 2008

is my day~

today go to coll den practice til 5 sumthin den take stuttle (my 1st 1st time haha) wit edison,wen jing n shin..kinda happy today havin lots of fun...they r very funny ^^
when i reach tasik selatan's lrt station there is a soh poh called me..hahaha is mei yean..saw her there so suprise n happy ^^ miss her so much..gettin more n more leng lui jor lo haha..den she fetch me to the len sen bus stop so i dun hav to go leisure mall wit edison hehe..thanks mei yean!
when i get into the bus i was wonderin whether wil i saw sam sam or not but sure wont de la since i dun hav tis kind of luck geh BUT to my suprise i saw danny!!!haha so happy leh..very berjodoh ^^
but den i feel kinda soli to edison cos hav to ''pek dai'' him at the lrt station n go wit mei yean..soli edison!

No comments: