Tuesday, September 22, 2009

starve to death

19 september 2009, saturday
haiz wat a sad sad day of mine... when i was starvin to dealth, guess what ?? my ''lovely'' bro duno drive the car to where SO i cant get out from the houz and get the self some food to eat.. euwww~~~ hate him so much, i reli hungry till die edi but he is missin in action wit the car !!!
arghhh~~~ and so i though nvm is ok let me sleep til the nex mornin oni hav somethin to eat.. sleepin is a good way to stop me from feelin hungry T^T sadzzz~~~
luckily suddenlly our yen yen ask us [ me + edmund ] out for dinner~~~ yea~~~ that is great, i do not have to starve to dealth edi~~~ woohooo~~~

so we went to papa rich at Permaisuri.. my 1st time been to papa rich.. is reli better than old town.. well i lead edmund to a wrong way~~~ yea~~~ is ur fault for believin me as im such a 路痴..
edmund : i duno why u can lead me to such way
me : im a 路痴.. is consider as good i can lead u here.. wat u expect ???
yen : *non stop LOL*
* not funny at all, yen yen wat happen wit u ??? *
den yen yen play wit my phone and take some pictures
euwww my face is gettin more and more round T^T
see my face !!!
so round~~~
3 of us at papa rich
desperate for FOOD !!!
then we went here for supper
it is located at Yulek
and well there is a cat there !!!
omg when it meow meow meow
i go shout shout shout
and they go laugh laugh laugh
edmund feel so happy as he said long time didnt get to see my kiasi look
i reli giggle everytime when the cat is tryin to go near our table T^T
eat eat eat~~~
our lonely fren wit his food
finish everythin
lets get bac, is scary there T^T
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
21 september 2009, monday
when i was sleepin peacefully on my bed, suddenly my mum wake me up and ask me to accompany her to mid valley.. HER relative came bac to malaysia fr new zealand and they wanna go mid valley for shoppin and so mum grab me go along T^T
the most wonderful moment of the day
makan makan session
my grandma
[mummy's mummy]
haha took their picture when they din realize
in the picture is grandma and grandma's sister's husband
complicated ???
auntie elaine's daughter
aka my little cousin
cute ba ???
nasi lemak
nasi bonjari ????
arghhh i duno ><
petai~~~
another duno-what
fried rice
den mochi ice cream as dessert

No comments: