Friday, September 18, 2009

with psycho freaks


hehe another crazy day wit psycho freaks... soli my psycho babies i used to call all of u baby but tat abby change the baby to freaks not my fault put all the blame on her hahaha~~~ luckily im from MASS COMM so im not a psycho freak =p

well after the public speakin class on wed, went nite market wit them and hav lots of fun along the street hehe.. thx saix for being 38 wit me~~~ lets hav our ''mini concert'' again soon~~~

im so damn concentrate durin class
hope abby wont disturd me again durin class
haiz ppl wanna study
little rain + xiao hou
havin fun after class
duno why psycho ppl love SS so much
hehe~~~
little rain + saix
ooo we looks so sweet in the picture
saix is presentin on tat day promotin India
tat is why she dress up in tat way =p
abby + little rain
cai cai + LITTLE rain~~~
hohoho
tham + little rain
we use psycho power to force him take picture again
*clap clap*
tham + xiao hou
durin nite market moment,
those psycho ppl bully me T^T
im suppose to be in tat picture
but they purposely dun wanna take me in
so bad !!!
*spot me ???*
another picture tat suppose tat im in there, beside saix
see wat they did to me
T^T
so sad~~~
tats why i change bac to study mass comm now
dun wanna major in psycho anymore
blek~~~
angry edi~~~
dun wanna show them my cute face wakaka~~~

1 comment:

AbigailLoi said...

apa put all the blame on me?? wan die ar?? hahaha...see now who is using PSYCHO FREAKS this word huh?? im so gonna charge u for copyright!!! hahaha...ur the one who disturb me in class!! i told u not to force me right!! haiz~~