Friday, October 9, 2009

够力的一天

08 october 2009
what a tiring day thursday i have.. kinda lots of thingy happen today..
my emo bcum not so emo bcos there is SOMEONE tat is more emo than me... aikss i hope tat the SOMEONE can be not moody moody and emo emo soon.. YOU will alwaz got US to be wit YOU~~~ smile smile the world is very colourful~~~ YOU emo = WE worry.. seriously YOU are a BEST BEST fren to all of us and got a special palce in our heart..
and im not being emo emo is also due to the psycho babies that giv me social support today !!! thanks so much~~~ they hav also consult me for a while while and i noe what i need to do edi.. thanks for being concern to me ^^

psychology's presentation today
my turn being the main character
and picture above showin 1 of my look
cool~~~
pop quiz for public relation
POP quiz haiz T^T
BUT luckily i manage to answer the question bcos i do attend the saturday class ^^Y
luckily~~~
there are stil lots of notes for me to catch up
and i manage to take their picture durin the POP quiz
seems very free hehe
keep on shootin
and manage to SS
omg~~~
there is somebody else tat is as free as im
willin to shoot by me when other is doin tehir POP quiz
nite time
tis fellow FORCE me out ==
ppl wan to study~~~
final comin soon
PR is tough !!!
i let her disclose everythin
but i haven disclose mine !!!
Cherrie LGZ~~~
and he is there too
my 10 seconds *********
and i hav get it today~~~
woohoo~~~
my new lover =p
im in love wit u [ ur colour +design ]
i dont care what they said [ i dun mind u r not good enuf ]
they try to pull me away~~~ [ stil dun hav the feelin of hating u my canon ixus 110 ]
no matter what i will try my best to love u hehe
all clear and nice pictures tomolo onwards !!!

No comments: