Friday, October 9, 2009

outin wit shopahollic

weeeeee went shoppin wit shopahollic aka abby & xiao hou.. two of them reli bought alot of thingy and me juz being there as their maid hehe~~~
enjoy our day much ^^

abby and the yellow man
thinkin wat to eat later on
and xiao hou choose sushi station~~~
high high abby
little monkey + little rain
my meal
xiao hou's
we suppose to hav sushi buffet today
but had been cancel due to alot of them tat is not on
im cravin for sushi
simply choose this
but it cant fullfill me cos it is not nice at all~~~
then go crazy crazy around
hou hou~~~
little rain
abby asked : xiao hou wat u had discover ???
hehehe~~~
3 of us
non stop SS
abby + little rain in the spec
little rain + xiao hou in the spec
yeah~~~
mirror reflection
muakzz abby
we love each other much much
when xiao hou had been blocked....
very scareeeeeeeeeee~~~~~
the china gal
erm i mean korea korea~~~
me me me~~~
wanna get 1 of this kind of spec for penang !!!
how do u feel ???
abby + xiao hou
our nice and non smelly shoes
my fren fr korea
then we went for hong kong desert and continue gossip-ING
xiao hou + xiao rain
us~~~
blek~~~
our desert~~~

No comments: