Friday, November 20, 2009

happy birthday mummy

is mummy's bday~~~ went to pavillion and shop with her and accompany her whole day.. hehe the truth is actually she accompany me shop for the whole day aiksss.. feel so guilty, is her bday but she is the one that accompany me to shop whole day.. shop till she said, she is tired and wanna look for my bro for tea then i continue shop for another hour =p
long time din shop edi hehe today reli shop til lung out !!!
anyway, thx mummy so much for givin me care and love.. thx for everythin u gave me.. thx for bearin my sibeh smelly attitude.. it is hard to bear with but she make it ^^
mummy is the best, bravo !!!
happy birthday mummy, love u love u love u muakzz~~~!

little rain
hehehe~
at PUMA fittin room
at nichii
ღ bought ღ

at nichii
ღ bought ღ

hahaha~~~
cute daddy, he don't know that i have took his picture !! he keep on lookin at my camera and talk wit me an di keep on capture =p

happy birthday to my lovely mummy, muakzzz~~~!

wish the daughter will behave well and stop being annoyin + noisy + troublesomeღ mummy you are soooooooo cute ღ
ღ love both of u ღ

i now awards u the best couple on earth hehehe~
ღ my lovely family members ღ

2 comments:

孤单の小恶魔 said...

last pic put timer a?? if got camera man.. that camera man real cham.. cannot stay inside d pic.. lol

Cherrie Looi~ said...

hapi delay burday to anuty too~