Sunday, November 1, 2009

suprise again

hahaha suprise from my bestest pokai ex, KY again yesterday night.. ask me go yumcha but i cant manage to make it because have to went out for dinner with the chia's family members.. when i bac home, they are stil drinkin somewhere near my place but not willin to come and fetch me T^T
nvm then i prepare for bed and when im in my pyjamas hahaha here he is.. appearin in front of my houz wit andrew and HIS sook foon.. mmm, den get into his car and chit chat a while and countdown till 0000am den he kick me put from his car ==
ok now after i knew that he is stil a digi customer with maxis number, well i change my perception towards him.. he is now stil my bestest ex without the pokai sentence as he is stil a digi user wakaka~~~
*gonna post everythin bout my memorable penang trip asap when i got the time =p
very busy recently hehe~~~


No comments: