Saturday, June 19, 2010

☠ FML ☠




look at my sluggish face.. ooo this is what the senior say to me today.. i know i got not enough sleep recently and i know i do not look good but i do not know it is so obvious ooo sad no matter how much BB cream i apply is still not works it could not even cover my eyes bag~~! year 2 subjects are killing me softly~~! what can i say except for FML? you know what? student from social science got tons of assignment to do~! outsiders that do not know will think that i am crapping but it is so true okay? we start to have our assignment on week 2 after our semester begin.. there is a 死八婆 that know nothing and said i am fooling around and pretend to be hard working as she said it is impossible to fast assignment that fast.. you are not us that is why you will not know how miserable our life are.. apologize for your misunderstands please~!




how can i look good with all these deep shit ? see my to-do-list is all fully pack~!
17 June, PRM2 Midterm
17 June, Social Psycho presentation
18 June, Cognitive Psycho Midterm
20 June, Compile our part for Social Psycho assignmnet
22 June, Lit Review assignment due date
22 June, Interview assignment due date
23 June, PTA quiz
after that i will start to free a little until the next week~! huh i need a life ==
see what is the time now ? i have just settle with my social psycho assignment, more to go~~~!

2 comments:

That's One Law said...

Nice blog! Very clean and bright!

AbigailLoi said...

thanks for reminding me about the stuffs that I need to do!! :(