Sunday, June 27, 2010

☂ Little Rain ☂

☂ Little Rain's auntie look shoot 1, shoot 3 and shoot 4 hehe i have eaten my shoot 2 ☂

see my freaking chubby face~! huh i don't really know what is the point of on diet if no matter how hard you are on diet resist the self from having fast food like my lovely mcD the weight do not go down.. is okay if it do not go down better than increase right? unfortunately my weight had increase 4kg~!!! i was like wtf is this? at first i though was the machine problem so i weight again the other day and my weight really increase 4kg~!!!!! ooo wtf is this? so now i have gave up on diet i will eat eat eat like there is no tomorrow lol ☂
sometimes i really envy people that eat alot and they do not get fat easily at all.. don't crae already 吃得是福,吃了在算吧 ☂

ooo yeah by the way i get this lovely thingy today at auntie may's blog-shop [http://seriouslyserious.com/].. once i saw it i already fall for it deeply and telling myself i must have it, love at first sight haha.. yea you are right picture above is me wearing my new attire ☂

opps just wanted to inform all of you bear bear is now upgrade his status from my bro to papa lol~!

yesterday was 第21屆金曲獎2010 poor Eason get nothing but still he is the best of the best~! by the way is raining there yesterday night.. i see how those people take umbrella i was like.. *speechless* they seems like more no brain than me, the way they hold the umbrella cover nothing okay? people still get wet after that, i was so afraid that guy might ruin my Eason's hair..

yeahhh luckily Eason is smart enough see he hold the umbrella on his own, confirm will not get wet hehe ☂

No comments: