Monday, August 2, 2010

♡ imma joke ♡

hey~ everyone is laughing on my hair =[
how come ? but seriously i like it very much haha ♡
lets see the sequence of people pointing at me and laugh

random 1
pass by Fishy and Wei Wei at UCSI and that fatty keep on laughing at me i felt weird and wonder wtf he is laughing at ==
*eh fishy~! blek*

random 2
went to Taizi to meet up with mass comm people.. 大哥 was there doing his stuff and i don't wanna look at him to avoid him from laughing at me too =p
guess what Fishy did ?
他捕捉我的头 like i am a doll *lmfao* and he said : jeffrey look at your sister still
他捕捉我的头 like i am a doll and show 大哥 how i look like ==
and
大哥 said : you wanna go trip with this hair? where is your eyebrows ?
again *lmfao*
heyyyy my dearest smelly
大哥 how can you say this to me~!

random 3
fishy said : do you know what you get when you combine your face with this hair style ?
me: what i get ?
fishy : k-
*i don't know why i don't get hurt but still be able to laugh out loud with him~!!! hahaha maybe he is not mean enough and i take it as a joke SBG*

random 4
bump into little red and her first reaction *point at me and laugh out loud*

random 5
bump into min min during break time and her first reaction *point at me and laugh out loud*

seriously i don't know what is so funny and i am really seriously okay with it and i really think to go trip with this hair~~!!! hahhaha~! if you did laugh at me today don't feel sorry to me because i don't get hurt with your reaction, i do follow you laugh out loud too i don't know why i really okay with it.. hey have i brighten up your day with my hair? haha i enjoy entertaining all of you =p
at least there are some compliment from my dearest cousin, Shirley Chia for saying that i looks like a japanese and also Laikuen and Sze Wei for saying that i looks cute ♡

2 comments:

lingsiang said...

cute dou~~

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site janiz-rainiedays.blogspot.com
Is this possible?