Sunday, August 1, 2010

☺Wing Loong Cuisine☺

weeee weee waaa waaa ☺guess what ? i have finally finish my assignment~~! yeepi~~! long time no sleep, i am going to enjoy myself a little while before the final begin~!
yea have lunch with mummy and her sister auntie elaine together with her husband and kid at this shanghai restaurant called Wing Loong Cuisine at SS2, PJ then off to grandma house..

☺ yam sago chill ☺
it is 1st serve to us.. when i first saw this i was like erm euww and the taste really euww euww euww that makes us worry much with the food that have not been serve.. since this is so not nice so we were thinking the food to be serve do taste the same but to our surprise, all of them are just nice and special except for this
☺avocado roll ☺
inside is some erm apple sauce i think
☺shanghai style fried noodle ☺
nice nice nice nice nice~!
☺netting prawn ☺
cheong fun
haha this is special the inner part is actually wrap with something crispy and inside of the crispy part is filed with vegetable~~~
☺mango prawn ☺
erm it taste is okay okay only for me and not really that special but the sauce is veryyy special~! saw the yellow sauce? at first i thought it was mayonnaise but actually it is mango sauce.. *yummy*☺ my baby cousin ☺
cute right hahaha
☺before☺
☺after ☺
guess what my brother said to me ?
1st day he said i look retarded ==
2nd day he point at me and laugh out loud then ask me why do i put a joke on my face ==
*middle finger to you*
i am seriously okay with it and happy with it because i am soooo damn bored with my long hair hehe.. actually i wanted to cut to even more shorter length but my mummy don't allow me to do so T^T

1 comment:

San said...

OMG!! a brand new janize!! :P