Sunday, January 2, 2011

⋈ 2010 christmas eve ⋈

241210 celebrating my christmas eve with a bunch of bad people except for tjun jin haha.. went to Bukit Bintang area for countdown and for them to play those spray-thingy.. yes they love it much i guess.. thanks esmund and sheeken for non stop teasing me that night !!!
those bad people
guess what their mission is?
to spray me once it reach 2300pm or else they are not male
wtf?
how i wish danny was there.. i still remember last year i was so damn clean just because danny is there to block all these spray for me =)
i was so damn freaking dirty that night till tjun jin is here to safe me *wink*
my best uncle on earth lol
as usual been spray after capture them
tsk tsk tsk
waiting for 0000am
all feel tired of fighthing with that spray-thingywith my chuen friend
yes he is damn chuen 10 years ago this is what i said to him hahaha
*peace*

them with my new significant pose
p.s: ooo yea to u bitch, i think it is none of your business who am i celebrating my christmas eve with okay? so mind your own business and stop backstabbing people.. mummy say is not good to do so.. do keep your mouth shut and care less of my thingy cause i really not that close with you i guess and i don't need you to come comment on my life.. so why do you bother much huh? get back to your world and stop making me sick of your words.. don't think i don't know what you say~~~ there are alot of my spies =)
sorry this suppose to be a nice post without this kind of stuff =p

No comments: