Sunday, January 23, 2011

♔poco with him ♔

200111 went to Poco with Tang Weng Chun to celebrate my birthday cause someone gonna fly to somewhere else during my birthday so we celebrate it 6 days earlier =]
he ask me to pretend that day was the actual day of my birthday haha alright then i had cheat myself that day =p
his fairy tale and my creamy green tea
my yummylicious creamy green tea
tofu cake
serious taste like tofu
unlike those i used to have with no tofu taste
rum mascarpone
guess what is this?
at first i though it was something like mushroom soup
when it is serve well it is cold
i wonder...
when i have it well it is ice cream~!
molten chocolate that rich with chocolate i like it

baby your face very smelly horrrr

hehehe my birthday present from him
thankiu baby =]
then we off to 1 Utama for movieeee
fail to disturb him in the car and let him hit me 99 with the pillow =/

No comments: