Saturday, June 11, 2011

⊱ typica with 傻婆 ⊰

100611, friday - weeeeeeeeeeee meet up with my long lost 傻婆 wong kei ling, ice cream~!!! ever since SOMEONE grab her away from me we did not went out dating for very very long time and yes finally there is a day just two of us without HIM hehehe.. sorry SOMEONE cause i grab her from you for 1 day =p
this SOMEONE so worry and ask me to safe his girlfriend when his girlfriend sesat jalan on the way to my place.. is all your fault cause you never guide her properlly =p and OIIII don't say me "chuen" anymore !
i thought he called to warn me not to go too far/ too late/ take good care of her/ *by the way she really take good care of me throught the day *she does it always* love her love her*
talk alot with her today, share alot, catch up with each others' life, still gossiping the same people that we used to gossip and missing every moment that we spend last time, we shall have gathering more with others right?
ooo yea went to Typica with her and alot of laughter happen on the way to Typica hehehe no next time okay? our next plan, KOREAN FOOD weeeeee
and lastly i love you muchie muchie 傻婆 =]

No comments: