Saturday, June 4, 2011

☮ zouk cafe☮

280511, lunch with mummy at zouk cafe before we starts to shop at mid valley and garden =]

a very sastify day with a lot of nice food and nice stuff back home with me hehehe * happy happy day with my dearest and lovely mummy*


my strawberry shirley and her soda lime, i love my strawberry shirley a lot cause it is made of strawberry.. full with the taste of strawberry berry *love it*
the garden salad that taste okay okay, the waiter give us the wrong salad == we order mixed fruit salad instead if garden salad =/ but mum said is okay
yummylicious cream of mushroom soupmediterranean seafood
there are prawn, fish and osyter i think =p
pan fried salmon
=]my dearest one =]
and me
some of the stuff i have today; from charles and keith i know it looks kinda old fashion but i like it =/
mask from face shop; there is a day i watch a programe and they said: -female must "put" alot of money on their face for a better result in the future.. the more money you "put" the more you feel sastified in the future.. this is the money you MUST spend..

No comments: