Sunday, March 11, 2012

✿ romancing in the thin air ✿

thanks bii for watching Romancing In The Thin Air with me.. is his second time watching it.. he never told me he watched already but give me company to watch it since imma Louis Koo fans haha ***if i knew he watched before i will never ask him to watch again, pity***.. during the movie, he keep tell me what is happening and i was like... mmm you cheat me? but things really happen like what he said so i wonder did he watched it already or what? but he said his friend told him yet he is able to tell me what is happening on every scene and give me explanation.. horrr after forcing him then i found out he watched it already.. hehehe thanks bii bii for watching it AGAIN with me muakzz ❤❤❤
the movie the movie the movie hahaha what can i said? Louis Koo is still berry berry attractive hahaha **he always is** well there is a part in the movie is kinda sad, sammi's husband in the movie were lost in the forest and he can actually get out from the forest if he just walk more 500meter!!! yes 500meter!!! so near but he failed and he died.. haiz
and we saw cousin shirley and the bf there too hahaha we are watching same movie and sitting in the same row just that each at one end =p
after movie then dinner at ko hyang, the garden.. ❤ his meal ❤
❤ mine, kimchiii soup ❤
❤ us in ko hyang ❤
❤❤❤
and thats all for this post =]
在你怀里最幸福
***ignore me if there is any mistake or typo in the sentence above lolllll

No comments: