Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ѽ earth hour Ѽ

 310312 booked my bii ♥♥♥ so that he can spend today with me hehehe wanna 过 earth hour with him and see the lights off together.. reached mid valley and found the movie we wanted to watch is full house awww.. then we go for window shopping and suddenly 31日 and baskin robin pop on my mind hehe so we headed to baskin robin for ice cream weee ♥♥♥
♥ my chocolate mint and his chocolate, yummy yummy yummy ♥
 ♥ me snaps by him
 after baskin robin then we off to Starbucks, look at him so concentrate on his readings hahaha and me non stop distracting and disturbing him of course.. loves this picha =D
♥ me with the book he bought for me ♥
 ♥ look at my big boss hahaha ♥
 ♥ so coincidence that we both were on red that day ♥
♥ my current facebook profile picha
  ♥ our always significant pose ♥
♥ look at him, hahaha i can't stop laughing at this picha
♥ waiting waiting ♥
guess what? he can't bet me on this "Running Temple" so he suggested lets see who get the lowest mark and that will be the winner hahaha.. bodo~!
♥ earth hour is around the corner ♥
♥ us at Starbucks during earth hour hahaha superb dark picha , love you baby

No comments: