Thursday, June 7, 2012

♪ zanmai sushi ♪

010512, labor day haha also the end of my internship and the begin of my holidays.. days of being a pig and relax till the max before i get a permanent job.. then went shopping with mummy at pavilion, Fahrenheit and lot 10.. before that, fill our tummy with zanmai sushi at fahrenheit 88.. zanmai sushi always the best choice and best sushi weeeee love it much.. 
 that time i was actually craving for steamboat so i order this with lotsa oyster *om nom nom* *yummylicious*
 and mummy's faves soft shell crab sushi
 hehe tamago is something that must order by me =]
 the mix sushi
 i love this small fish too inside is stuff with fish egg *yummylicous*
and another grilled fish of the day.. hehe i do not know what fish it is but i only know it is nice and grilled with salt
 me and mummy at zanmai sushi
some of the thing we bought, haha this is superb nice that is why i am showing here to promote.. we bought at Fahrenheit 88, rm39.90 per box.. cheap and nice *thumb up*
slipper from forever 21, for him and for me =)
and lastly showing this cute little rabbit box.. mummy bought it for me hehe *happy* i use it to keep my large size hair accessory

No comments: