Wednesday, April 20, 2011

ʚ shops for the trip ɞ

190411, went shopping with mummy at mid valley.. yes shop for the coming trip with PSYMASSLO hehehe shop for the trip actually is just an excuse the main point is i just wanna shop thats all hahaha ooo yeah thanks for someone lucky for one of the cup below ya~!


mummy and me, chill at starbucks after shops =]


taada things i get =] bag from MNG, i do not know why i am so in love in buying bags, i have a lot of bags already but then i still could not stop myself from buying more and more haha, *waste money* all the girls is the same right? they are all bags lover i guess *overgeneralization*.. and also my GAP hoodie that i wanted for damn long weeeeeeeeeeee.. sei boyfriend said i will only wear it once and after the trip, this hoodie gonna be forgotten.. hmrp~! to prove to him he is wrong, i will wear it to campus during my final examination!!!me in my GAP hoodie =]





and this omg i should said, it does not come out the color i want!!! my hair looks like shit now

No comments: