Thursday, October 9, 2008

a day out wit tracy~

haha so damn happy today finally got chance to got out wit tracy...is been a long long time since we meet laz time..
today she went to ucsi to look for me n so we went to free n easy to hav lunch

fren forever hor ^^
and so she lie to me bcos she dun wanna take pic wit me >.<
but got hug hug den suan la haha
glad to find tomato juice there !!!

and we play tis ^^

tat tomato juice is tooo small for me so i hav another cup...
green tea ^^V
***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~**
after chit chattin for sum time being there we decided to go Neway to sing k !!! yeah hapi long time din sing jor...Tracy's voice sooooo nice n she stil sing well although havin sakit tekak ^^
den we jln jln awhile at Lm n den i suddenly found out tat my lovely Refugee(my toy tat hangin at my bag) had gone!!!!!noooo~ my beloved Refugee GONE!!! and i duno when i drop it?
at shuttle?
at audi?
at Neway?
no idea~ sad sad lo T.T~ anyway, thanks for tracy for cheerin me up =p
and so we bought 2 of tis bear bear to remember each other ^^


*kinda dao mei.. alot of bad stuff happen after berpisah wit tracy but i juz lik to mention 1 among d 3 tat i feel kinda soli to tat is when i reach home i duno wat happen n duno y suddenly Baby(my dog) suddenly appear in front of me n i ter-kick it (kinda hard...huh) and i fall down..ouch pain!!! but i tink she feel more pain? i tink i kick kinda hard huh im soooo soli T.T
and tracy dun hav to say soli for my dao mei-ing not ur fault la sha po dun blame urself

No comments: