Sunday, October 19, 2008

lame ppl do lame stuff

brough my dogs to cut their fur as their fur all ''da kic'' edi...and den i duno how the hell tat lame ppl there cut their fur n make my baby's leg hurt !!! shit u la if u duno how to cut juz get out of there n dun hurt my baby..u got no brain izit? how do u feel when i use a sharp thing n hurt ur legs huh? n is very 深! ooo my heart so pain !!! n i feel wanna cry !!! lame ppl reli do lame stuff... hopless la~ haiz how can they be so shit n lame n un-pro at all? how can they treat my baby in tis way? if u wanna noe which shop it is, juz ask me n i wil tel u so tat u wont let ur pet get hurt by ppl there~ i reli hope im d the tat get hurt T.T~ pity my baby... baby muz get well soon o

3 comments:

Chin Ee said...

Wah.. Those ppl really lame leh..
So可怜啊your baby...
Hope ur baby gonna heal soon~

Xiao Min said...

LOL !
kesian ...

小雨 said...

ya lo feel so sad for my baby haiz