Monday, March 23, 2009

love shoppin~

went shoppin wit mummy laz sunday at mid valley~ long time din shop edi feel so happy hahaha~ mid valley, my paradise~ so many things for me to shop.. very sastify wit mid valley haha.. im promotin mid valley now, i heart mid valley..

the me b4 outin
ignore my lame pose
suddenly i feel wanna take picture but my hair........
hate my hair alot
so yongsui
feel so heart pain for it !!!!!
firstly, went to hav our lunch here
it is located at the garden

b4 we start our meal~
the food~
this 1 very yummy~
mango shrimp role
spicy fried udon
my faves~
thousand layer cake
sesame bun~
my drink~
chinese tea hehe
the me~
erm..
i saw alot of ppl took pic
den i took it also =p
took for fun
after we shop shop shop
and i get tis FLAT pump hehe
finally i get sumthin tat wil not suffer my legs
BUT omg~
recently i feel tat i alwaz buy shoe =,=
after we finish our shoppin,
mummy went to hav dessert at Garden
and me stil very full wit the lunch
so juz sit there and rest rest
walk til very tired =p

2 comments:

孤单の小恶魔 said...

hahahahha no tapao for me....

小雨 said...

tabao jor la cum my houz take =p