Saturday, March 7, 2009

outing~

out dated post~
it was 6 march 09's outin and i felt very very terrible sleepy yesterday nite therefore i post it today~
went to Leisure Mall for movie wit choi choi kwan, justin & the gf, loomun, and rok~ (alphabetical order)
*Justin's gf very cute !!!


b4 we watch the movie, we went here cos loomun wanna fill up his tummy
my first time there
the service is not bad ^^
while justin and the gf had not reach yet
ordered honey milk at 1st
yet they said it is out of stock?
omg~
how cum~
so i hav this duno wat~ haha~
eat ntg as im edi took my dinner b4 i meet them
loomun aka my boss of the day
pay everythin for me kekeke~
treat me so good
*touchin*
thanks loomun !
choi choi kwan
readin her undang stuff
rok~
tickets for 6
after collectin our ticket we went to nite market to hav a walk
as our movie is on 2120 pm
havin his delicious fried chicken
while waitin for him, we go SS
me and choi choi kwan
feel weird tat i alwaz clip my hair?
there muz be a reason behind it~
no comment towards my hair~
rok and me
after he finish his food~

No comments: