Tuesday, March 17, 2009

yeepi~~~

yeepi~ im bac~ finally im able to on9 ^^
let me update u wit the current me.. very very pity~ keep on makin wantan these few days, not those wantan tat can be eaten yet is those tat u wil make when u are havin flu~~~
omg~ im so so sick.. fever + sore throat + flu + dizzy
how cum? i got no idea, it cum so suddenly and make me so suffer everyday stay on the bed and makin wantan yet hav to bully by those cold blood ppl huh~
long long time din sick til so 9 edi, make me weightness lik flowin 0.o
but im feelin much more better today, no more dizzy hurray !!! therefore i can sit in front of the pc and craps wakaka~ wil sleep more so tat i can free fr those sickness >=p
i noe my face looks very pale therefore i hav put thick thick de mascara so tat my eyes wil looks bigger and i wont look tat pale but Ee said stil the same T^T
hate the feelin of being sick~ thanks mummy for takin care of me so so much hehe
and sumthin good happen to me today feel so so happy hahaha~ siao~

*wil practice my VOICE~~~ hehe

No comments: