Monday, August 3, 2009

累死

went to work for pc fair yesterday.. the result of my sales is not bad hehe thx for so chin chea and danny's help.. a very tiring day yet i enjoy myself very much bcos all the collegues is very nice and friendly and willin to help me and the boss is super nice too.. after work went for K.F.C. for supper.. woohoo~~~ my 1st time havin K.F.C. as supper as i usually hav Mcd hehe~~~ fat die me =p
when i work til half way i rec a text fr xiao hou asking me bout study skill thingy i was lik omg~~~ i haven do yet ish~~~ tot can straight went to bed after bac home as im so damn freakin tired == but im unable to do so.. reach home bout 12am den start doin my study skill thingy as i hav to pass it up on the nex day means today..
due to sleep quite late yesterday nite and i tot i will be late for today class hehe luckily i din.. but i keep on sleepin in the class~~~ reli very tired ><
ooo ya nvr forget to mention bout the our debate for today hehe not to say good but it is an OK for me

1 comment:

tracy said...

jyjy~ u more tired than me >_< now i realiaze keke cos i no nid rush for assignment bt test onli =)辛苦晒啦..