Saturday, August 15, 2009

busy day

today is a kinda busy busy day for me.. lets see wat happen to me today tat actually made me busy for the whole day~~~
woke up bout 10am get myself ready and went to bank at bukit bintang to do somethin there.. why do i hav to go til so far when my houz is located at cheras.. well is all my fault for choosin HSBC bank~~~ aikss a very long story bout the bank thingy, interested ??? ask me den i will tell u why why why~~~ cos i duno where to start here =p
den on my way bac home, mmm i dun feel lik goin bac home when im out.. i wan shoppin !!! so i go shop a while, yea reli juz a while cos im rushin bac home to study for my final BUT i saw Hins仔 poster there on my way bac home.. he will be at sg wang at 1300pm and tat time my watch is showin 1230pm.. well juz half and hour and Hins仔 is someone tat i quite love hehe he is the type i wan !!! so i decided to wait for Hins仔 ^^
hehe i meet him~~~ he is cute... den bac home and reach my place around 1510pm and so i went for an interview and i TOT the interview juz take a little time and still i can bac home asap to study !!! who noe tat boss wan me to stay there for trainin.. i hav told him im not free but he say juz a while juz a while and who noe his ''juz a while'' take my 2hours away ><
reach home bout 1800pm and i cant start my study plan yet !!! hav to accompany my mum to her friend's place for party ==
nvm, im so damn hungry so i went there wit her and fill up my tummy.. reach home bout 2000pm +++ i forget wat time edi =p
yea~ finally i can start my study plan !!! and now im here bloggin means tat i hav finish my study plan ^^
wat a tiring day of mine~~~
wooooohooooooo~~~ Eason's concert tomolo and and and guess wat ??? im not alone !!! im not solo for tomolo concert bcos my dearest Cherrie LGZ will be there too to giv me accompany... thx alot Cherrie LGZ muakzzz~~~ and nvr forget Jay the lightbulb haha he will be there too to giv me accompany.. thx ^^
im so damn freakin excited for my tomolo~~~ woooooohoooooooo Eason wait me !!! lets meet up tomolo wakakaka~~~
pictures of Hins仔 tat i promise to upload for miki babe to hav a look



wonder y can his bac can be so attractive~~~

compare the Hins仔 pic tat i took wit the Claire Guo's pic tat Danny took
sure mine much more clear and pro rite ???
wakaka~~~
Danny, tis is wat u call pro photographer
u shall learn more fr me ^^Y

1 comment:

孤单の小恶魔 said...

drop by to remind u that.. i was holding 2 album, bag and a folder.. compare to me?
nice try dude!
try harder!