Saturday, August 22, 2009

outin to sunway piramid

ooo yeah~~~ finally im havin my holidays now~~~ woohoo~~~ FINALLY~~~ i hav waited so long for today hehe~~~
on the phone wit darlin min juz now.. wuwuwu she said im havin my happy life rite now and forget bout her !!! no no no~~~ darlin min and all the members fr my little family will be alwaz on my mind and nvr be forget~~~ hoho but she is rite im havin my happy happy life rite now =p
oppsss i tot oni cai cai zhi realize tat im late for exam today but actually not.. abby realize tat as well.. nvm im not tat late bcos shierly is more late than im wakaka~~~ the paper is OK for me ^^Y
btw im receivin alot of sounds + complains fr my parents sayin tat im not being good as i seldom accompany them and even if im home i face my pc more than them.. well i tink i shall use tis holiday to giv them more accompany and on9 after my daddy went to bed =p
*tryin to pretend as a good good gal hehe*
since mummy said tat i accompany her less well today when she ask me out, i giv yes as my answer instead of no =p
went to sunway piramid wit her for our makan-makan session after i hav done my LAST paper today..
went to my beloved sakae sushi for lunch








when we are havin our lunch,
my brother keep on lookin up
so i hav alook at wat is he lookin at
well he is actually lookin at this
i felt tat it is quite nice
so i took a picture ^^
next station
honeymoon for dessert

durian & mango pancake
yummy~~~
nicer than sweet chat's
natalie's
brother's
mango sago pure~~~
*forgotten the name edi*
looks nice rite ???
the taste is not bad but kinda difficult to be serve =p
finish everythin
brother + me + natalie
take 1
our ugly take
natalie + little rain
aikss our funny take
i noe im short ==
this fellow dun wanna take pic wit me
how sad~~~
after been force by natalie den only he willin to take wit me
the couple~~~
tis is wat i get today
hehe my faves
thx mummy~~~
i love u
i will TRY my best to spent more time wit u =p

No comments: