Wednesday, August 19, 2009

pictures for SEM 1 graduation

my SEM 1 is finally come to an end~~~ and im havin lots of fun through tis sem as i hav made ALOT erm or i shall say a BUNCH of new friends ??? they hav made my sem full of happiness and fun !!!
they are very nice + good + fun to be wit + crazy lik im
and they do giv me social support when i ned it hehe.. also givin me ALOT OF FIRST TIME hehehe~~~
havin them in my life is GREAT~~~ love ALL of u muchie muchie~~~ and enjoy every single moment that we hav spend 2gether !!! reli feel glad to hav them wit me hahaha i reli duno wat to say edi...

♥ ♥ ♥ friends forever ♥ ♥ ♥
graduation pic take 1
not-ready-yet
the-not so-perfect take 2
nice take~~~
wit the peace pose
LIKE IT LIKE IT
the funny shoot~~~
leavin a place for HIM
the one tat runaway fr our photo shootin session
THAM WENG HONG !!!
let me tell u a little secret
why am i sittin in the front row ???
bcos im short ==
so they FORCE me to sit there
wuwuwu~~~
i noe im short T^T
hehe den i keep stickin bac to the bac row
to show tat im not short ==
another not-ready-yet
hehehe
close our eyes and show only our teeth~~~
we will nvr forget u
THAM WENG HONG TAT RUNAWAY~~~
*u can hav alook via our facebook picture hehe
we hav tagged the chair wit his name
ok now the perfect 1
HAPPY GRADUATION
for sem 1 =p
LOVE IT LOVE IT
tell me u love it too wakaka~~~
nice rite ???
i noe it is nice !!!

No comments: