Tuesday, February 15, 2011

☁CNY movies ☁

110211 out with sean chua to leisure mall for movies.. two pity people here have not watch all these chinese new year movies so we decide to watch together =]
haha guess what? we saw some of the actor and actress of I Love Hong Kong in the cinema.. at first i saw jeff the DJ
me: see i think i saw celeb
sean: where?
me: *pointing at him* he is sitting on the first row.. i was thinking why he so stupid bought the front row ticket lol
sean: eiiii today those actor and actress of I Love Hong Kong will come to promote.. yea yea i forget already
opps then they really appear =p
p.s: LLK thought i cheat her ==

anyhow i wish someone else coming instead of three of them lol so bad =p
mr and mrs incredible
how can a louis koo's fans not watching it even it is so damn freaking bored and not interesting haha opps i know i should not critic his movie BUT seriously not nice at ALL~!
and the moment when i saw louis koo kiss sandra ng on bed i was like euwwwww I PITY HIM~!

I Love Hong Kong

looking at the poster and i realize it is from the producer from 72 tenants i was lik OMG~! 72 tenants is another damn bored movie so i afraid that it will be the same to I Love Hong Kong but actually NOT~! hehe this movie is much more nicer than 72 tenants wow no regret watching and i love it *much watch CNY movie*

1 comment:

San said...

lam fong lam fong!! :P