Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ღ marmalade cafe ღ

230111 out with fishy to celebrate my big day =]
this picture above is the tiramisu that he made for me
at first i thought i have to force myself to finish it but then wow wow wow luckily it is damn nice and i do not hvae to force myself to swallow it.. i can eat without any worries
fishy thanks for the tiramisu seriously nice till my specs drop haha
then we off to marmalade cafe at bangsar village
love the enoviroment there
too bad we could not take much pictures because the fatty said he shy ==
wtf
and we are missing the camerawoman LLK~!
we talk talk talk about our pass memories at UCSI
and laugh out loud together for the funnies moment we spent together at the campus
seriously miss the time that we spent together at UCSI =/
red velvet
is actually strawberry cheese cake haha
his mochacino
apple crumble
my honey latte
me and my dearie fishy =]
thanks dear for the day
he ask me why am i so cruel to my hair again ==

No comments: