Tuesday, February 1, 2011

☆with PsyMassLo ☆

250111 celebrate together with PsyMassLo at Goldfish's Yummy
after that went to Dolphin for second round
glad that all of you never push/bang me to the cake, guess what? i actually bring along my facial form lol *in case* BUT seriously thank you for not revenge on me i promise i will be good all along the year of 2011 and push no one i will stand aside and see with my both eyes and no hand touch =]
*cross finger*
celebrate together with another january baby
cemone amabelle =]
we are legal now babe lets go goyang hehehe
i look lik praying instead of making a wish ==
thannks big brother for being the represenative of PsyMassLo to pass me the angpau
love everyone of you =]
thanks PsyMassLo till the max
thanks for the day, the suprise and the angpau
wonder whose idea it is for the present??? haha
glad that i have all of you in my life
thankiuuu once again
muakzzz

No comments: