Saturday, May 14, 2011

✤ beer session ✤

there is a day went for beer session with auntie ling, cemone, fishy dear, my dear little sister and qiuan qiuan at dolphin.. it happen 1 month ago i guess just that after that i went to trip and so into posting about my trip and ignore bout this beer session haha.. the picture above showing the game we played that night

she keep on pour beer into the glass so that the unlucky someone have to finish all the beer poured.. who knows she is te one that get it back.. this is call when you trying to trick others you will get it back in the end lollll


with my dear

with my long lost sister, heyyy i miss you a lot.. long time never talk to the wall already =/

p.s; look at my black hair ha looks so kiddie huh? lastly; jokes of the night; eiii gimme one i wan share with her LMAOOOO shareeee

1 comment:

Miamy, said...

really bor. Reading this makes me emo abit. </3 haha. :)