Friday, August 1, 2008

annoying~

huh damn~they dunno tat they r very annoyin??? if they dun i wil tel them they are! everytime when i on9 HE wil start wit ur bro ur bro ur bro...ahem if is his prob y dun u settle wit him? y muz u alwaz tel me bout tis? very very annoyin...u said tat is kid prob but do u noe tat the way u settle prob also kinda childish? fight here fight there huh i most hate ppl doin tis lik gangster u noe? but i dun wanna hurt ur feeling juz hav to let u noe i most hate tat..empty boastin u noe?stop doin tat,tat is not a rite way to slove prob.. and i hate it the most
another 1..i duno waz his prob alwaz ask me nonsense..he ask me sumthin n after i answer him he wil said tat im wrong n tel me the correct 1..excuse me if u hav noe everythin y do u hav to ask me?annoyin u noe?and 1 same stuff u hav to send me 3 to 5 times..wont u feel tired?huh i hav enuf for tis today~tired~
oni my bestiest noe me well..glad to hav them in my life ^^
tarcy sam sam danny n more ^^ dun hav to mention la u noe u r den can la ^^

No comments: