Friday, August 15, 2008

大个女

haha i grow up now n tink better than laz time..i wil not tink of the impossibles anymore n hav let go everythin tat make me feel sad or wateva la..can be prove by deletin tat pic at my FS o ^^
ya time wil cure i can 4get u now bye bye!
guess wat???friendship is more important than relationship haha
bf ar?no use de most important is all my frens ^^
thanks for u all tat givin me accompany to go through my hard times i do appreciate alot..
cherrie tracy n jie-accompany me to chat n support me ^^
jay n danny-thanks for ur ears to listen, tissue papers n jay de cold jokes
sam sam-thanks for comfortin
tracy teo-thanks for scoldin n ur hug hug
good bro-thanks for pityin hahaha
thanks for all of ur care! im ok now totally ok n recover! arigatou n soli for makin u guys to worry..i reli 大个女 edi can tink well n wont tink negatively anymore ^^

No comments: