Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Eason's 不想放手签唱会

yeah finally can post somethin bout the 签唱会餐 ^^ since tat stupid idiotic streamyx havin lots of prob n dun allow me to on9 til i hav pay rm130 to fix it huh i pay rm 35 oni la the rest my mum help me o pay...so touchin ^^
well well it is held in tarc at 10 August 2008..thanks miki for the tickets..but to be honest here not reli enjoy it cos he was late n make me feel so worry as it end late n i hav to worry how am i gonna go bac n the nex day i hav my final exam..gosh~den i keep on worryin when he is singing songs n talkin haiz..i should enjoy it not alwaz get tis chance~when i bac home i was thinkin y m i so silly for not enjoyin it
well he had sang 路.....一直都在, ran hou zhen yang n arent u glad? wow nice song n nice voice although he is not well on the day..he is havin heavy fever

不想放手singing 路...一直都在 nice nice

he is my K歌之王^^

forever idol of mine hehe

singing arent u glad?????

2 comments:

Chin Ee said...

Wah~ You really to TAR to see Eason ah?

小雨 said...

ya la hehe im a super fans of eason n u r a super fans of mayday haha