Monday, August 4, 2008

moral to music

aikss today tat moral lecture so bad told us there wil be an extra class but den she din show up..mmm i wonder how can she teach moral since she didnt keep her promise well..huh..den we (me, chin ee, xiao min n bi ying) went to play piano ^^
tadaa~im playin secret ^^ haha lie to u oni laxiao ee xiao yu 四手联弹 hahaha~

弹得很痛快

cute Ee promotin my bottle ^^

later went to eat pan mee wit mummy aiyoyo so nice~more nice than midah de ^^ bac home den oioi til lik a dead pig.. ish~ yesterday laugh at jay said he sleep til saliva also out today my turn sleep til dibanjiri by my saliva.. eee~

3 comments:

Chin Ee said...

Harlo~
View my blogspot when you're free~

Lisa said...

Why there's no me in the picpics?
>.< ~LBY♥

小雨 said...

opps biying shock me hehe soli ar bcos the pic wit u can show my face clearly tats y i din upload it but FS got o ^^