Sunday, August 3, 2008

finally

yesterday.. since edi pass 12am ^^
actuali wanna go out wit jay n tracy they all but since tracy is not free so we hav to cancel lo..tracy i told u lo if u dun go we wont go haha..den i went to sg wang wit mun n bibi for shoppin..i wanna buy high heels but cant find 1 tat suit me..nvm try to find again nex time hehe nvr giv up ^^
den at nite went to somewhere around sunway to hav steamboat to celebrate lyn yee's bday...mmm yummy yummy very nice..is a buffer steamboat i can eat as much as i wan..juz cost rm20 per person consider as very cheap lo ^^ enjoy it
waa itu jay finally send me testi lo~so suprise lo..1st 1st time o..mayb he noe i jealous jor ar haha suan ni la ^^ din waste my energy to miss u haha..see juz a simple testi can make me happy so y dun u send me more?ok la i noe u wont..

No comments: