Thursday, July 29, 2010

♫ ASQ Final ♫

yeah went for this ASQ Final at Stadium Putra with bear, cw, danny, galvin, juen yie and and and my dear hiong kuu and her friend Alvin on last saturday which is 24 July 2010, Saturday.. sorry for the late update, busy for assignments T^T
realize that cemone, san and wen yee was there too haha~! heyy all of us support local singer so much huh?
is really a great show for us to enjoy~! Yi Po one of the participant, i enjoy his dancing skill alot~! and and i love the decoration of the stage alot~!
Fyon
haha i know it is damn tiny but i will tell you who is who on the picture okay?

Alvin
he is kinda cute
*agree by me and hiong ku*
stephanie
heyyy i love her voice~!
when they are choosing the top 3 participant to continue the competition... opps bye bye to Alvin
this is the pretty min
everyone asking me who do i support? to be honest i support no one i go there just for lau kai fai hahahaha~! and see he is now on stage singing this song called "orange holidays"
please ignore my crazy-ness the time when he is on stage hahaha

hohoho lau kai fai on stage <3
me and my hiong ku that always 38 with me~!
* sorry for my disgusting hair too~!*
us
lastly me and dear juen yie that care for me alot~~!
after the ASQ then we off to Gilly Cafe for supper the have our rami session as those gamblers' hands damn itchy lol~! [bear, cw, danny and galvin while juen went home already as she have not sleep for few days, is it true?] sorry to hiong kuu, san and wen yee for not joining you all for yumcha at Station 1, actually our location is very near to each other hahaha

No comments: