Tuesday, July 20, 2010

♡ sakae sushi ♡

sakae sushi with mummy today at Leisure Mall, Cheras. actually the main purpose is to buy a mouse~~! my mouse spoil already and i am soooooo not used to it.. haiz i can't use my pc due to not having a mouse and i am been force to use that mini netbook 仔~~! don't like don't like because the screen is not big enough for me and very inconvenient~! super super don't like~~!

sakae special~!
cheese soft shell crab maki
another new menu from sakae

now they serve alot of spicy sushiebi tempura & cheese arare maki
yet it do taste a little spicy maybe i don't eat spicy that is why it taste so spicy for me haha don't know what the hell i am talking about ==
my fried prawn
fried squid niceee niceee niceee
heyy they got alot of new menu and no more fried maki aka my faves haiz
my udon
now about the self~~!
random 1
weeeeeeeeeee little rain do have a new mouse to use now.. is convenient for me to do my work and i am able to do it fast too~!

random 2
by the way i need a hair cut badly my hair is like shit now == that is why you will be able to find me always tied it up~~! euwwwwwwwwwwww~~~! i wanna cut it as soon as possible i really can't bear with it already T^T

random 3
TANG WENG CHUN ar~~~! nothing special just simply type type his name here as he request wakakaka~!

random 4
i really afraid after i finish this subject, PTA i will lost all my friends as i nagged them every night to complete their survey part for me T^T
friends please don't hate me okay ?? *sad*

No comments: