Wednesday, July 14, 2010

ூ random ூ

random 1
baby wei said i wrote the post below very well which is
我信與你繼續亂纏難再有發展 但我想跟你亂纏 and ask me what it means~! hahaha to be honest to you is not written by me but 黃偉文~~!

random 2
本小姐快要跟林生分手了~~~! 绝对不是我的错~! 绝对不是我变心哦~~! laugh out loud =p

random 3
have you been staying in your room 4 days straight from the moment you wake up and until you sleep plus facing only your lappie/computer? i did~! why? thanks to all the research paper~! anyway, going to be free a little next semester because next semester will be short semester and we do not have research paper to do during short semester~~~! weeeeeeeeeee ^^

random 4
i hate research paper much and i really could not bear with it~! wake up facing my research paper before i sleep still research paper~! so guess what i told my mum ?
little rain : 算了我不要读了~随随便便找个人嫁掉算~!
and my mum stare at me fiercely hahaha~! okay is a joke~~~! i wont i really wont =p

random 5
my nails is all REAL not fake okay ? stop suspecting me and asking me not to lie with it~! i didn't.. it is all REAL~! fyl ==

No comments: