Sunday, July 18, 2010

☺ HaPpY BiRtHdaY tO FiShY ☺

is our SFL, Fishy birthday on 15 July 2010, Thursday~~! so we PSYMASSLO went to Palm Square, P.J. aka Jaya One to celebrate his big day with him~!
first station, Kimchiharu for dinner~~! damn damn damn freaking nice till i still miss everything there now~~! i am going again with mummy next week hehe~! miss the food damn muchie~~!
after dinner then went to the bar over there for Hoegarden and dare or truth again*sien*~!

oi SFL~! wish you happy happy birthday~!
hope you really enjoy and love what we did for you~!
i am glad to have friend like you as you are damn caring and nice
althought you LOVE to scold me always and i don't know why~!!!
AND
please don't always teach bad me already
please don't always teach me bad words already~!
and erm don't always wake me up from sleep~~~!!!!! lol
yeahhh~! done~!
hope after you read this you won't get strok as you are not young already~!
hahaha pity our birthday MAN~~!
this is our PSYMASSLO norm
nobody can run away with this
pity the cake and me as well~!
i can't have a try T^T
little rain + birthday MAN
with my dearest Hiong Ku at Kimchiharu
before we left to the bar
all together 16 of us
attenders : abby, althea aka abby's sis, baby wei, cemone, fishy, hiong ku, jeffrey, little rain, miamy, regine, san, saix, way meng [become part of psymasslo already], wen yee, xiao hou, yong sim at kimchihary~~!
with my sis at the bar at Palm Square
ooooo so sweeet~!
the husband and wife <3
super like this picture

like family potrait hahaha
the front row is my brother and his wife fishy
me and my sis at the back
the girls at Palm Square
psymasslo nothing much just the girls hahaha
PSYMASSLO forever weeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!

2 comments:

Hong Lin said...

thx sui yeh...bt it stil hard nt to bully u~~~:P...n nt teach bad u le...
is gv u necessary education...hahaha...
:P....heart n thx..^^

Miamy, said...

Actually I also think the picture looks like a family portrait. lol!