Saturday, October 23, 2010

☣ happy birthday bro ☣

231010 aka my bro danny 仔 BIG day~~~
happy birthday to you bro
ahem wish u all the best in life
dreams come true
day day rich
day day rami day day win bear bear, galvin and mc but not me
get more and more kuma kuma

stress-less with your assignments
last but not least the most kolot-est part that have to say once a year
*copy paste from you actually*
hope our brother-ship last forever and ever !!!
no matter what happen you are always my best 兄弟 =)
thanks for everything
ps: sorry i could not wake up today to celebrate your big day with you and wish you happy birthday face to face, my bad my bad.. i know what i owe you bro!! i feel so sorry nowwwwwwwwwww seriously i out with itu laikuen and fishy no chung sik hing yao lol.. once again happy birthday to you =)

No comments: