Friday, October 1, 2010

ூ psymasslo gathering ூ

250910, saturday- ahem is our psymasslo little gathering since this semester all of us have been separate apart and we are not able to meet everyone that much like what we use to do every semester.. so we made this little gathering to gather everyone =)
you know what? this is my second time meet up with everyone this semester =(

everyone is helping to start to the fire
*hungry*

we only manage to start the bbq about 2000pm ++
just can't wait to eat =p
their all time faves, my mummy's muffin
hohoho i bbq all on my own
nice and yummy
the chicken is cooked and got chicken taste *lol*
although there is a little burned, can be explain, cause i went to get cousin some chicken wings and my dear cousin never help me to take good care of my sausages =(

now i really have the ability so don't laugh at me anymore ^^
hou hou and saix saix
cousin and sim sim
the psy gang~
hehe our couple slipper
with my dearest Hiong kuuu
today no 大哥 =(
today no sis =(

but i have my cousin wit me

misu misu
sooooooo much
=(
now no one sing Eason's songs with me during class

no one analize Eason's songs with me

no one translate Eason's songs for me
my dereast Hiong kuuu ❤❤❤
love it much when she said Janize Honey~~~! *wink*
that day she said someone call her and sang 嫁给我
and i said someone call me and sang 爱不疚 not because he love me without regre
t but he want me to 放手~~放开所有~~~ *alright this is a joke*lastly all the girls and the only guy run away when come to group picture
he always did the same thing
used to it already

No comments: