Friday, October 1, 2010

ஐ out with mummy ஐ

out with mummy 260910, to midvalley and accompany her for shopping.. yes yes accompany her only as i buy nothing haha..
before starts to shop have our first meal at the Thai Restaurant there, Rak Thai erm the food there don't really suitable for me =p
so no comment~

i don't really what each of this called cause is all in their Thai language *lol*
my drinks
okay i can name this is erm lime mint juice
mummy's
my green curry
mummy said is not spicy and she cheated me !!! alright actually really not that spicy haha
my meal =)
later on we found this new open Reminiscence
same as the name reminiscence so the setting there is everything like erm how to said, is like what we play and eat during our childhood
then the next day brother went there to have a try too =)
tic-tac-toc + old magazines
hehehe my meal, nice nice porridge better than what i have at Rak Thai~!
*thumb up*
mummy's carrot cake
and my tang yuen
see have you play before with it ?
i did
have a closer look
candies and chocolate we used to eat during childhood

2 comments:

Miamy, said...

where is this restaurant? Looks cute!

小雨 said...

nex time kita pergi lahhh =)